DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL TRAINER?
To help you determine whether personal training is for you, please answer the following questions:
- Do you find it difficult to stick to an exercise program?
- Do you sometimes feel you are just "going through the motions" and are not achieving the results you want?
- Is it difficult to motivate yourself to try harder each time?
- Are you unsure how to use all the equipment in the fitness center safely or which equipment is best for your needs?
- Have your reached a plateau in your progress?
- Do you have health challenges that need special training?
- Have you injured a body part before and are not sure of the best way to train it now?
- Do you need to start keeping a journal so that you can accurately measure your progress?
- Do you have a limited amount of time and really do not know how to set-up a complete fitness program to achieve results?
If you answered "Yes" to some of these questions, you may need a personal trainer, call us today!
WHY SHOULD I HIRE A PERSONAL TRAINER?
- Lose Fat
- Gain muscle mass
- Improve appearance
- Increase strength
- Reduce stress
- Improve health
- Ensure proper technique and safety
- Improve athletic performance
- Have effective workouts
- Increase self-confidence
- Enhance post-rehabilitation success
- Receive structured exercise program that is specific in reaching desired health and fitness goals
- Understand and maintain all components of fitness: balance, good nutrition, strength resistance and cardiovascular training, and stretching
MEET THE TRAINERSKathy Dickens
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) certified, CPR/AED and First Aid certified and over 20 years experience in personal training. Interests include developing programs to meet the needs of the clients, teaching correct form, weight management, fat analysis, and general fitness. Level 1: YogaFit® Foundations Training. Also, specializes in functional training, balance, and post-rehabilitation.
Contact: (864) 886-9237
Andrea Acorn - American Council on Exercise (ACE) certified, CPR/AED and First Aid certified, B.A. University of South Carolina and 15 years of experience in personal training. While the majority of training is one-on-one, there are opportunities for small group training. Interests include working with the senior population, and functional training, balance, and general fitness development and teaching key principles for fun and healthy living.
Contact: (864) 710-4228
Personal trainers operate as independent contractors and are not employees of the facility. Personal training is a service provided upon request for an additional fee for members.
All personal trainers who are contracted are certified by a nationally recognized fitness organization and are required to follow a code of ethics
A copy of rates, cancellation policy, billing procedures, professional liability insurance, and medical questionnaire will be made available at the time services are requested.